http://mohawkvalley-wiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Iroquois-Indians-246x300.jpg 246w" sizes="(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px" /THE ORIGIN OF THE NAME MOHAWK:
http://mohawkvalley-wiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/IMG_0733-300x225.jpg 300w" sizes="(max-width: 430px) 100vw, 430px" /
The origin of name from is from the MOHAWK nation.
In the Mohawk language, the people call themselves the autonym, Kanien’kehá:ka, “People of the Place of Flint” or “People of the crystal” or “People of the shards of light”. It has been spelled in a variety of ways as Europeans tried to put it into their phonetic systems (e.g. Canyeers.)
Mohawk (borrowed from the Narraganset ‘mohowaùuck’, ‘they eat (animate) things,’ hence what some scholars say to be a reference to some of the stories about the Mohawk tribes that have been handed down over time. Based on legends told by the Mohawk and other local paint the Mohawk as man-eaters who were the most ferocious, most easterly tribe of the Iroquois confederation. However none of this information can be confirmed as fact, it is a theory.
The Mohawk call themselves Kanien’gehaga, people of the place of the flint. Kanien’kehá:ka (“People of the Place of Flint”) are an Iroquoian-speaking indigenous people of North America originally from the Mohawk Valley in upstate New York.
As original members of the Iroquois League, or Haudenosaunee, the Mohawk were known as the “Keepers of the Eastern Door”. For hundreds of years, they guarded the Iroquois Confederation against invasion from that direction by tribes from the New England and lower New York areas.
mohawk" alt="" src="http://mohawkvalley-wiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/mohawk-300x212.jpg" width="300" height="212" srcset="http://mohawkvalley-wiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/mohawk-300x212.jpg 300w, http://mohawkvalley-wiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/mohawk.jpg 589w" sizes="(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px" /
THE HISTORY OF THE TOWN OF MOHAWK: http://mohawkvalley-wiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/IMG_08011-300x225.jpg 300w" sizes="(max-width: 430px) 100vw, 430px" /
Mohawk was originally settled by Palatine Germans after 1722.
In 1725, the Queen of England and Governor Burnet granted Mohawk to the Palatine Germans in what was known as the Burnetsfield Patent.
Mohawk became known as Bennetts Corners after a hotel stand that was located here in 1826.
In 1838, the village officially became known as Mohawk.
The village was incorporated on April 16, 1844.
The first President of the Village, Frederick Bellinger came into office on May 4 of that same year.
The first Mayor of Mohawk was James V. Casey, was elected in 1960.
Mohawk is one of only twelve villages in New York still incorporated under a charter, the other villages having incorporated or re-incorporated under the provisions of Village Law.
http://mohawkvalley-wiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/IMG_0756-1024x768.jpg 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px" /
http://mohawkvalley-wiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/IMG_0545-1024x768.jpg 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px" /http://mohawkvalley-wiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/IMG_0186-1024x768.jpg 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px" /GEOGRAPHY:
Mohawk is located at 43°0′37″N 75°0′18″W (43.010194, -75.005022)
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0.9 square miles (2.4 km²), of which, 0.9 square miles (2.3 km²) of it is land and 0.04 square miles (0.1 km²) of it (3.30%) is water.
The village is on the south bank of the Mohawk River.
New York State Route 5S, an east-west highway, lies between the village and the Mohawk River. New York State Route 28 is a north-south highway.
http://mohawkvalley-wiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/IMG_0731-300x225.jpg 300w" sizes="(max-width: 310px) 100vw, 310px" /http://mohawkvalley-wiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Rattlesnake-Johnson-CROPPED-247x300.jpg 247w" sizes="(max-width: 161px) 100vw, 161px" /DEMOGRAPHICS:
As of the census of 2000, there were 2,660 people, 1,146 households, and 708 families residing in the village.
The population density was 3,009.8 people per square mile (1,167.1/km²).
There were 1,233 housing units at an average density of 1,395.1 per square mile (541.0/km²).
The racial makeup of the village was 98.42% White, 0.49%
African American, 0.15% Native American, 0.15% Asian, 0.23% from other races, and 0.56% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.88% of the population. There were 1,146 households out of which 27.0% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 47.0% were married couples living together, 10.4% had a female householder with no husband present, and 38.2% were non-families. 30.7% of all households were made up of individuals and 14.8% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.29 and the average family size was 2.86.
In the village the population was spread out with 21.7% under the age of 18, 9.4% from 18 to 24, 25.9% from 25 to 44, 24.4% from 45 to 64, and 18.7% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 40 years. For every 100 females there were 92.9 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 85.9 males.
The median income for a household in the village was $32,439, and the median income for a family was $39,185. Males had a median income of $29,915 versus $20,918 for females.
The per capita income for the village was $16,469. About 5.5% of families and 8.5% of the population were below the poverty line, including 5.0% of those under age 18 and 6.1% of those age 65 or over.
In 2012: Ancestries: Italian (24.4%), German (22.4%), Irish (19.7%), English (10.3%), Polish (7.3%), Dutch (7.1%).
http://mohawkvalley-wiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/IMG_07171-1024x768.jpg 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px" /THE MOHAWK STATION: The local restaurant that harkens back to the days railroad.
With funding for schools on the decline in New York State, a major push has been made by educators and leaders of the community to consolidate school systems.
Their goals are to provide their children with the best education possible. In this day and age, many of the towns are struggling to afford their sports programs in addition to other major educational programs on the brink of disintegration if the towns don’t unite and form a larger, better school.
So to survive and thrive the leaders tried their best to make something positive happen.
brotherhood of the snake" alt="" src="http://mohawkvalley-wiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/brotherhood-of-the-snake.jpeg" width="640" height="383" srcset="http://mohawkvalley-wiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/brotherhood-of-the-snake.jpeg 640w, http://mohawkvalley-wiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/brotherhood-of-the-snake-300x179.jpeg 300w" sizes="(max-width: 640px) 100vw, 640px" /THE ILION MOHAWK MERGER:
Mohawk and Ilion have merged schools and are now called the (CVA), Central Valley Academy.
Their mascot is now, “the Thunder.”
OLD SCHOOL INFO:
MHS, Mohawk Mohicans,
School Colors: Orange and Black
ADDITIONAL DATA ABOUT THE TOWN OF MOHAWK:
|For population 25 years and over in Mohawk:
For population 15 years and over in Mohawk village:
5 residents are foreign born
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2009: $2,030 (2.6%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Utica, NY (12.9 miles , pop. 60,651).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Rochester, NY (132.1 miles , pop. 219,773).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Bronx, NY (160.6 miles , pop. 1,332,650).
Nearest cities: German Flatts, NY (0.7 miles ), Herkimer, NY (1.2 miles ), Ilion, NY (1.4 miles ), Herkimer, NY (1.5 miles ), Frankfort, NY (2.0 miles ), Little Falls, NY (2.4 miles ), Columbia, NY (2.5 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
Latitude: 43.01 N, Longitude: 75.01 W
Area code commonly used in this area: 315
|Crime in Mohawk by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 319.1)||45.4||80.9||220.2||122.7||49.6|
Unemployment in August 2012:
Population change in the 1990s: -350 (-11.6%).
- Manufacturing (24%)
- Health care and social assistance (17%)
- Public administration (11%)
- Retail trade (9%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (8%)
- Educational services (7%)
- Construction (5%)
- Metal workers and plastic workers (13%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (8%)
- Material recording, scheduling, dispatching, and distributing workers (7%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (6%)
- Cooks and food preparation workers (5%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (4%)
- Business operations specialists (4%)
Average climate in Mohawk, New York
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Mohawk-area historical tornado activity is near New York state average. It is 58% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 7/10/1989, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 27.1 miles away from the Mohawk village center injured 20 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 5/31/1998, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 30.0 miles away from the village center injured 3 people and caused $800,000 in damages.
Mohawk-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below New York state average. It is 91% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 10/7/1983 at 10:18:46, a magnitude 5.3 (5.1 MB, 5.3 LG, 5.1 ML, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI – VII) earthquake occurred 73.2 miles away from the city center
The number of natural disasters in Herkimer County (13) is near the US average (12).
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 8, Floods: 6, Blizzard: 1, Hurricane: 1, Power Outage: 1, Snowstorm: 1, Other: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Hospitals/medical centers near Mohawk:
Airports located in Mohawk:
Amtrak station near Mohawk:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Mohawk:
Public high school in Mohawk:
Public elementary/middle school in Mohawk:
Library in Mohawk:
Drinking water stations with addresses in Mohawk and their reported violations in the past:
Percentage of residents living in poverty in 2009: 12.3%
Average household size:
|This village:||2.3 people|
|New York:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.4% of all households
- Gay men: 0.0% of all households
21 people in other group homes
11 people in schools, hospitals, or wards for the mentally retarded
Mohawk compared to New York state average:
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
Banks with branches in Mohawk (2011 data):
Most commonly used house heating fuel:Utility gas (58%)
- Utility gas (58%)
- Electricity (27%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (15%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
McCain (Rep.) (54%)
Religion statistics for Mohawk:
Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 54.46%
Catholic Church (67%)
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Catholic Church||United Methodist Church||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America||American Baptist Churches in the USA||Presbyterian Church (USA)|
|Name||Reformed Church in America||Episcopal Church||Conservative Baptist Association of America||Ukranian Orthodox Church of the USA||Other|
Source: Jones, Dale E., et al. 2002. Congregations and Membership in the United States 2000. Nashville, TN: Glenmary Research Center.
Tables represent county-level data.
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2007)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||1||$3,498||$41,976||2||$2,379|
|Judicial and Legal||0||$0||2||$605|
|Police Protection – Officers||1||$5,726||$68,712||0||$0|
|Police – Other||5||$30,524||$73,258||2||$1,641|
|Streets and Highways||5||$22,306||$53,534||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||2||$7,620||$45,720||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||1||$3,283||$39,396||2||$1,854|
|Housing and Community Development(Local)||2||$5,588||$33,528||1||$830|
|Other and Unallocable||13||$46,494||$42,918||24||$15,350|
|Totals for Government||38||$165,662||$52,314||33||$22,659|
Mohawk government finances in 2002:
- Bond Fund – Cash & Deposits: $6,000 ($2.20)
- Charges – All Other: $67,000 ($24.53)
Sewerage: $41,000 ($15.01)
- Construction – Solid Waste Management: $17,000 ($6.22)
- Current Operations – Electric Utilities: $732,000 ($268.03)
Police Protection: $282,000 ($103.26)
General – Other: $265,000 ($97.03)
Fire Protection: $175,000 ($64.08)
Regular Highways: $157,000 ($57.49)
Water Utilities: $135,000 ($49.43)
Libraries: $104,000 ($38.08)
Financial Administration: $57,000 ($20.87)
General Public Buildings: $34,000 ($12.45)
Parks & Recreation: $32,000 ($11.72)
Central Staff Services: $30,000 ($10.98)
Sewerage: $25,000 ($9.15)
Solid Waste Management: $11,000 ($4.03)
Judicial and Legal Services: $10,000 ($3.66)
- General – Interest on Debt: $47,000 ($17.21)
- Intergovernmental to Local NEC – Financial Administration: $1,000 ($0.37)
- Local Intergovernmental – General Support: $155,000 ($56.76)
All Other: $33,000 ($12.08)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $1,204,000 ($440.86)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding – Full Faith & Credit – Other, NEC: $1,085,000 ($397.29)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified – Other, NEC: $119,000 ($43.57)
- Miscellaneous – General Revenue, NEC: $78,000 ($28.56)
Interest Earnings: $36,000 ($13.18)
Special Assessments: $8,000 ($2.93)
Property Sale Other: $8,000 ($2.93)
- Other Capital Outlay – Police Protection: $43,000 ($15.75)
Regular Highways: $41,000 ($15.01)
Fire Protection: $8,000 ($2.93)
Parks & Recreation: $4,000 ($1.46)
General – Other: $2,000 ($0.73)
Financial Administration: $2,000 ($0.73)
Judicial: $1,000 ($0.37)
- Other Funds – Cash & Deposits: $1,378,000 ($504.58)
- Revenue – Electric Utilities: $829,000 ($303.55)
Water Utilities: $135,000 ($49.43)
- Short Term Debt Outstanding – Beginning: $20,000 ($7.32)
- State Intergovernmental – General Support: $52,000 ($19.04)
Highways: $21,000 ($7.69)
All Other: $12,000 ($4.39)
- Tax – Property: $709,000 ($259.61)
Public Utilities: $24,000 ($8.79)
NEC: $12,000 ($4.39)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $619,000 ($226.66)
Strongest AM radio stations in Mohawk:
- WNRS (1420 AM; 1 kW; HERKIMER, NY; Owner: ARJUNA BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WGY (810 AM; 50 kW; SCHENECTADY, NY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WTLB (1310 AM; 5 kW; UTICA, NY; Owner: GALAXY COMMUNICATIONS, L.P.)
- WIBX (950 AM; 5 kW; UTICA, NY; Owner: REGENT LICENSEE OF UTICA/ROME, INC.)
- WLFH (1230 AM; 1 kW; LITTLE FALLS, NY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WRUN (1150 AM; 5 kW; UTICA, NY)
- WPTR (1540 AM; 50 kW; ALBANY, NY; Owner: KIMTRON, INC.)
- WADR (1480 AM; 5 kW; REMSEN, NY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WNNZ (640 AM; 50 kW; WESTFIELD, MA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WUTQ (1550 AM; 1 kW; UTICA, NY)
- WMCA (570 AM; 50 kW; NEW YORK, NY; Owner: SALEM MEDIA OF NEW YORK, LLC)
- WFAN (660 AM; 50 kW; NEW YORK, NY; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WOR (710 AM; 50 kW; NEW YORK, NY; Owner: BUCKLEY BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
Strongest FM radio stations in Mohawk:
- WXUR (92.7 FM; HERKIMER, NY; Owner: ARJUNA BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WBGK (99.7 FM; NEWPORT VILLAGE, NY; Owner: ROSER COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK, INC.)
- WSKU (105.5 FM; LITTLE FALLS, NY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WOUR (96.9 FM; UTICA, NY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WUNY (89.5 FM; UTICA, NY; Owner: PUBLIC BC COUNCIL OF CENTRAL NY, INC)
- WLZW (98.7 FM; UTICA, NY; Owner: REGENT LICENSEE OF UTICA/ROME, INC.)
- WKVU (100.7 FM; UTICA, NY; Owner: EDUCATIONAL MEDIA FOUNDATION)
- WKLL (94.9 FM; FRANKFORT, NY; Owner: GALAXY COMMUNICATIONS, L.P.)
- WVHC (91.5 FM; HERKIMER, NY; Owner: HERKIMER COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE)
- WJIV (101.9 FM; CHERRY VALLEY, NY; Owner: CHRISTIAN BROADCASTING SYSTEM, LTD.)
- WRCK (107.3 FM; UTICA, NY; Owner: GALAXY COMMUNICATIONS, L.P.)
- WBUG-FM (101.1 FM; FORT PLAIN, NY; Owner: ROSER COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK, INC.)
- WSKS (97.9 FM; WHITESBORO, NY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WRBY (102.5 FM; ROME, NY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WUCL (93.5 FM; REMSEN, NY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- W262AC (100.3 FM; LITTLE FALLS, ETC., NY; Owner: FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH)
- WFRG-FM (104.3 FM; UTICA, NY; Owner: REGENT LICENSEE OF UTICA/ROME, INC.)
- WGKR (105.3 FM; GRAND GORGE, NY; Owner: SOUND OF LIFE, INC.)
- WODZ-FM (96.1 FM; ROME, NY; Owner: REGENT LICENSEE OF UTICA/ROME, INC.)
- WMCR-FM (106.3 FM; ONEIDA, NY; Owner: WARREN BROADCASTING CO. INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Mohawk:
- WKTV (Channel 2; UTICA, NY; Owner: SMITH TELEVISION OF NEW YORK LICENSE HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WFXV (Channel 33; UTICA, NY; Owner: QUORUM OF UTICA LICENSE, LLC)
- W31BP (Channel 31; BURLINGTON, ETC., NY; Owner: QUORUM OF UTICA LICENSE, LLC)
- W59AU (Channel 59; UTICA, NY; Owner: PUBLIC B/CING.COUNCIL,CENTRAL N. Y.)
- WUTR (Channel 20; UTICA, NY; Owner: CENTRAL NY NEWS, INC.)
- WPNY-LP (Channel 11; UTICA, ETC., NY; Owner: QUORUM OF UTICA LICENSE, LLC)
- W53AM (Channel 53; UTICA, NY; Owner: QUORUM OF UTICA LICENSE, LLC)
- W51CV (Channel 51; UTICA, NY; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- W27BJ (Channel 27; UTICA, NY; Owner: SOUL’S HARBOR PENTECOSTAL CHURCH)
- W04AE (Channel 4; HERKIMER, NY; Owner: YOUNG BROADCASTING OF ALBANY, INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 – 2009 (per 100,000 population)
- Fatal accident count: 17
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 27
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 6
- Fatalities: 20
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 51
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 2
New York average:
- Fatal accident count: 73
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 106
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 19
- Fatalities: 79
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 184
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 11
National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
Total length: 22 meters (72ft)
Total costs: $2,713,000
Total average daily traffic: 27,619
Total average daily truck traffic: 1,655
Total future (year 2027) average daily traffic: 33,872
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:
- Shoemaker Hill Rd 2.7 Mi Se (Lat: 42.990833 Lon: -74.960278), Type: Tower, Structure height: 55.1 m, Overall height: 57.6 m, Call Sign: KNNK600, Licensee ID: L00343247
Assigned Frequencies: 929.712 MHz
Grant Date: 03/15/2001, Expiration Date: 02/13/2011, Cancellation Date: 03/27/2001, Certifier: Charles Sadler
Registrant: Pagemart Ii Inc
- Shoemaker Hill Rd 2.7 Mi Se (Lat: 42.990833 Lon: -74.960278), Type: Tower, Structure height: 55.1 m, Overall height: 57.6 m, Call Sign: KNNK601, Licensee ID: L00343247
Assigned Frequencies: 929.662 MHz
Grant Date: 03/15/2001, Expiration Date: 02/13/2011, Cancellation Date: 03/27/2001, Certifier: Charles Sadler
Registrant: Pagemart Ii Inc
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:
- Municipal Bldg 28 Columbia St (Lat: 43.008972 Lon: -75.005722), Call Sign: KXR826, Licensee ID: L00057587
Assigned Frequencies: 155.370 MHz, 155.370 MHz, 155.370 MHz, 155.610 MHz, 155.610 MHz, 155.610 MHz
Grant Date: 11/03/2004, Expiration Date: 11/06/2014
Registrant: Mohawk, Village Of, 28 Columbia St Municipal Bldg, Mohawk, NY 13407, Phone: (315) 866-4312
- FCC-MOHAWK, 4 Mi. Se From Mohawk, Ny Via Sr 28 On Cr 68 (Shoemaker Rd) (Lat: 42.990556 Lon: -74.960833), Type: Tower, Structure height: 60 m, Call Sign: WPUZ852
Assigned Frequencies: 855.237 MHz, 855.462 MHz
Grant Date: 06/04/2002, Expiration Date: 06/04/2012, Certifier: Thomas J Cowper
Registrant: State Of, Office For Technology New York, State Capitol, Esp, Albany, NY 12220-0062, Phone: (518) 486-9511, Fax: (518) 474-7529, Email: email@example.com
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers:
- Barker Rd (Lat: 42.946472 Lon: -74.465417), Structure height: 91 m, Call Sign: KPF335
Assigned Frequencies: 455.980 MHz
Grant Date: 11/09/1984, Expiration Date: 06/01/1991, Cancellation Date: 09/24/2000
Registrant: Barry W. Sims, Receiver, 1000 Worcester Road, Framingham, MA 01701
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:
- Bell Hill Rd (Lat: 42.976444 Lon: -75.035139), Overall height: 30.5 m, Call Sign: WMF966
Assigned Frequencies: 7100.00 MHz
Grant Date: 04/20/1993, Expiration Date: 06/01/2007, Cancellation Date: 08/31/2004
Registrant: Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP, 1500 K Street, Nw, Suite 1100, Washington, DC 20005, Phone: (202) 842-8843, Fax: (202) 842-8465, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ALBNY3302, Switzer Hill Rd (Lat: 42.953056 Lon: -74.353056), Type: Tower, Structure height: 27.4 m, Call Sign: WQAH613
Assigned Frequencies: 19400.0 MHz
Grant Date: 06/02/2004, Expiration Date: 06/02/2014, Cancellation Date: 12/15/2006, Certifier: Sandra Watson
Registrant: Fibertower Network Services Corp., 1730 Rhode Island Avenue Nw Suite 317, Washington, DC 20036, Phone: (202) 223-2003, Fax: (703) 873-4169, Email: email@example.com
- WSKU-FM Transmitter, 500′ S. Of Highest Point On Shoemaker Hill (Lat: 42.992111 Lon: -74.914806), Type: Tower, Structure height: 50.9 m, Call Sign: WQBU416
Assigned Frequencies: 951.000 MHz
Grant Date: 12/15/2004, Expiration Date: 06/01/2014, Certifier: Stephen G Davis
Registrant: Galaxy Utica Licensee LLC, 235 Walton Street, Syracuse, NY 13202, Phone: (918) 664-4548, Fax: (918) 664-3066, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BELL HILL ROAD, Bell Hill Rd Approx 1.46 Mi S Of Ilion (Lat: 42.976389 Lon: -75.035278), Type: Tower, Structure height: 30.4 m, Call Sign: WEF92
Assigned Frequencies: 2049.50 MHz
Grant Date: 08/08/1986
Registrant: Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP, 1500 K Street, Nw, Suite 1100, Washington, DC 20005, Phone: (202) 230-5180, Fax: (202) 842-8465, Email: email@example.com
- SHOEMAKER HILL, Shoemaker Hill Rd (Lat: 42.990917 Lon: -74.960167), Type: Mast, Structure height: 55.2 m, Overall height: 57.6 m, Call Sign: WLT846
Assigned Frequencies: 2171.60 MHz, 2178.00 MHz, 6382.55 MHz
Grant Date: 03/06/2001, Expiration Date: 02/01/2011, Certifier: Carol L Tacker
Registrant: At&t Mobility LLC, 1120 20th Street, Nw, Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20036, Phone: (202) 457-2055, Fax: (202) 457-3074, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers:
- Lock 18 Rd 2 (Lat: 43.016472 Lon: -74.916833), Type: Building, Overall height: 4 m, Call Sign: WHV327
Assigned Frequencies: 156.450 MHz, 156.650 MHz, 156.800 MHz
Grant Date: 06/30/2004, Expiration Date: 09/22/2014
Registrant: New York State Thruway Authority, 200 Southern Blvd. , Bldg. 11, Albany, NY 12209, Phone: (518) 436-2989, Email: email@example.com
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:
FAA Registered Aircraft:
- Aircraft: BEAUDRY PHILLIP AVENTURA II (Category: Amphibian, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: Reciprocating
N-Number: 4401P , Serial Number: AP2A0050
Registrant (Individual): John R Sagatis, 464 Sandy Lane Rd, Mohawk, NY 13407
Deregistered: Cancel Date: 10/09/1992
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-22 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 94 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-290 SERIES (140 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 647A , Serial Number: 22-50, Year manufactured: 1951, Airworthiness Date: 09/01/1955
Registrant (Individual): Todd E Rankins, 18 North St, Mohawk, NY 13407
- Aircraft: AERONCA 11AC (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 75 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR A&C65 SERIES (65 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 85821 , Serial Number: 11AC-221, Year manufactured: 1946, Airworthiness Date: 10/28/1955
Registrant (Individual): Bernard Sagats, 411 Sandy Lane Rd, Mohawk, NY 13407
- Aircraft: ERCOUPE 415-C (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 90 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR C85 SERIES (85 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 93358 , Serial Number: 681, Year manufactured: 1946, Airworthiness Date: 03/31/1956
Registrant (Individual): Todd E Rankins, 18 North St, Mohawk, NY 13407
Businesses in Mohawk, NY
- La-Z-Boy: 1
- Little Caesars Pizza: 1
- YMCA: 1